A Note for Case Managers
Our highly effective recovery program offers customized 90 minute or 3 hour sessions based on your clients individual needs, whether they are newly discharged from an in-patient program, coming to us from another out-patient program or if they felt they could no longer progress in their recovery and haven’t been actively involved in a recovery program. Our staff consists of: Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers and Exercise Physiologists.
We offer the following services to our case Managers:
- Prescription Requests – Our prescriptions are valid for 3 – 6 months. We request a new Rx 30 days prior to expiration for program continuation. Once we receive the signed Rx from the Doctor, we will send you a copy via fax.
- Progress Notes – Your clients’ monthly Progress note will be sent to you via fax once it is completed by their Physical Therapist.
- Orthotics – Should your client need orthotics, we will work with you and the client to ensure the proper orthotic is in place
- DME Appointments – We’re happy to accommodate DME appointments such as wheelchair evaluations or service appointments for clients during our lunch hour from 12noon to 1pm. We do not allow DME appointments to be scheduled at our facility during a client’s session time.
- Team Meetings – We are available for scheduled team meetings with you, your client, our Physical Therapist, and others involved in your clients’ recovery. Our spacious and comfortable conference room is available to hold these private meetings at Walk The Line.
- Attendance Tracking – We track attendance and require 75% participation. If a client falls below this, we will work with them to find a resolution. If the attendance issues cannot be resolved, they will be discharged.
- Attendance/Cancellation Notification – We will be happy to fax or email you if your client cancels a session, please let us know if this is a service you would like.
I would like to extend an invitation for you to tour our facility. If you have a client who you feel may benefit from our program, we offer a complimentary trial session for either 90 minutes or 3 hours. You are welcome to stop in at any time during business hours or contact us to set up a tour for you and your client. For further information, we invite you to contact us.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you in furthering your client’s RECOVERY!
If you have questions or if there is anything more we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us.