Walk The Line – Orthopedic Physical Therapy is now OPEN!
We are excited to offer orthopedic PT services with the same focus on quality and commitment that you have come to expect! Our Orthopedic PT program offers a quick turnaround for an evaluation and no waitlist for follow up appointments. With a focus on individualized, manual based PT we treat a variety of diagnoses.
WTL Orthopedic PT is led by Jody Lee, DPT. With over 15 years experience as a physical therapist Jody just celebrated her eighth anniversary at Walk The Line. She is excited to get back to her orthopedic roots!
Orthopedic Program Description
- Focused on individualized, manual-based skilled PT services backed by research and clinical expertise.
- Treat a variety of diagnoses including chronic pain through manual techniques and other pain management techniques
- Provided one on one services to help you recover and reach your goals faster
- Quick turnaround time to get an evaluation scheduled and follow up sessions scheduled
- Central location in Southfield
- Coordinate your care with other health care providers as needed
- Individualized home program
- Empower you to make the best health care decisions for YOU
Orthopedic Therapy Services
- Low back/Lumbar
- Foot/ Ankle
- Sports Related Injuries
- Generalized Deconditioning
- Balance/Gait Retraining
Lead Physical Therapist
Jody Lee PT, DPT, CBIS, CLT
Jody graduated from the University of Michigan in 2002 with a BS in Movement Science. She continued to further her education at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA where she received her doctorate in physical therapy in 2005. Jody then spent the next 6.5 years at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD working in both outpatient and inpatient settings. At JHH, she was able to work with a mixture of clients across the age spectrum with varying rehabilitation needs. Her main focus was with the pediatric population and working with people having pelvic floor dysfunctions. Jody is excited to have joined Walk The Line to collaborate with other professionals to help the clients at Walk The Line reach their goals for recovery. Jody joined Walk The Line in 2012. She is CPR and First Aid Certified. Her favorite color is purple.